• The content you are about to download is not hosted by this website (pmunofficial.com) and the link was made available by the Project M SubReddit. By continuing, you agree to not hold this website responsible for any claim of hosting the Project M files. For more information and download links, visit the Project M SubReddit
• This website does not endorse piracy of Nintendo's works and any form of Project M must be operated using an official, Nintendo licensed Super Smash Bros. Brawl disc. While console emulation is legal within the United States, it is recommended that you play Project M on official Nintendo hardware.
• Super Smash Bros. and all associated characters and content are copyrighted by their respective owners (Nintendo, Sega, Konami, etc.) and may not be illegally redistributed.
Note: This website does not support piracy, and the officially supported methods all require a legitimate copy of the game. Additionally, this website does not support any modification to the Wii system, and encourages users to use the "Hackless" method of loading.
FULL SET VS. WIFI-SAFE
The Full Codeset takes advantage of all that Project M has to offer. However, for WiFi and replays to function properly, the WiFi-Safe set must be used. The WiFi-Safe set does not differentiate between L/R lightpress and full press or have C-stick buffering, nor does it have Stock Control or Stage Strike. The PMDT recommends you play with the Full Codeset unless you're specifically using WiFi/Replays. You may switch between these two builds simply by replacing RSBE01.gct, the menu2 folder, and the system folder.
REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY
- The downloads below are for NTSC Brawl Discs and Wii's only.
- Your SD card must be less than or equal to 2 GigaBytes in capacity to use Project M. Note: The Project M installation includes both music and textures as part of the standard package. If you have custom content on your card, it will be overwritten.
LATEST RELEASE: 3.6+mfThis content is hosted by Project Mirror. Project M Lightning Mirror does not endorse this website and vice-versa.
Please follow the instructions below. Note: The instructions are for the Hackless method. If you're using a Homebrew method, simply delete any previous version of Project M, extract the files to your SD card then boot Homebrew and select the Project M Launcher. If you are using the Installer, you will prompted to select a package to download.
- Delete any custom Brawl stage files on your Wii and SD Card! Don't assume that because you haven't made any there aren't any; 3 custom stages are included with a new savefile of Brawl.
- Delete any previous version of Project M from your SD Card and make sure the card itself is not named "Project M" or any derivative thereof.
- Unzip the file and open the folder that comes out, or use the Installer to download and generate the folder instead.
- Move the contents of that folder to your SD Card.
- Remove any Gamecube Memory Cards.
- Boot up Brawl and go to the Stage Builder.
- The Project M Launcher will boot; select Launch Game.
- You will see a straploader saying Project M 3.6. Additionally, if your menu image looks like the image below, then go ahead and play and enjoy Project M!
Example of correct menu image
If you are having any trouble with the installers (i.e. your game isn't loading the hackless option or the menus/character edits are not showing up, first read our official troubleshooting guide. If after you've gone through the guide and you are still having problems, ask for help on our Help and Support forum!